favorite this postLooking for Roommates (Oaklands/ fernwood)hide this posting
cats are OK - purrr
QR Code Link to This Post
Hello my name is Krista. I am looking to find 1-2 roommates to connect with and then find an amazing place to live.
- I am a single working professional. Age 30.
- I work Monday to Friday day shift.
- I am vegan (Strong preference to live with other vegan/vegetarian's)
- I don't smoke (anything), do drugs or party
- I have a cat named Zeek (He's amazing)
- I value physical and mental wellness and take time to look after both.
Some of my interest include:
- ACROYOGA!!!!! This is a passion of mine and I would definitely occasionally be doing Acro in the living room
- Board games
- Thrift stores
I want to feel comfortable at home. I want to create a space of community and connection. I am hoping to find roommates I can be friends with. One of the things that I like about having roommates is that there is company around, people to share an occasional meal with, play a board game or watch movie with in the evening, go on random adventures with. Roommates who remind you your clothes are still in the wash and move it for you if you like rather than passive aggressively leave wet clothes on the machine is what I'm going for.
I like to have a home that is tidy, not immaculate but functional.
I sometimes have friends over, we are the board games acroyoga bunch rather than heavy drinking and partying. I prefer this this vibe to loud parties.
I have furnishings for a one-bedroom place. I have a couch, couple chairs, kitchen stuff including a vitamix blender and Excalibur dehydrator. I don't own a TV and have no desire for cable.
If this seems like something you are interested in, please message me. Let's meet, share ideas and maybe coffee and see if we connect.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers