Compensation: negotiable depending on experience Organisation sans but lucratif type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
SeaLegacy maintains one of the largest Lightroom catalogs in the world, with over 3 million edited images. We also manage a video archive of 8k footage that's 200TB and growing daily. Every day, our studio publishes photos and videos across some of the biggest platforms in the world - from Instagram to National Geographic. To support our production and archival needs, we're building a world-class asset management system - and need a digital whiz to help us develop, grow and maintain it.
The Digital Asset Manager will lead a 2-year project to implement a new digital asset management system at SeaLegacy, which will include transferring, organizing and managing existing assets, as well as establishing workflows for on-going operations. They will also create and enforce naming taxonomies and a metadata scheme for all assets, and develop supporting documentation for organizational users.
• Bachelor's degree or higher with a concentration in information science, library science, digital technology, archives management, or comparable program and certification. (Digital Archives Specialist Certificate preferred)
• 3+ years experience in Digital Asset Management, Content Management, Photography Studios and Digital Media.
• Knowledge of structured content standards (metadata, taxonomy, tagging).
• Significant experience with photo and video production and post-production workflows and tools, including Avid and Adobe platforms.
• Incredibly detail oriented and organized, with strong communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
This position is based in Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, a spectacular small community with instant access to trails, beaches, mountains and the ocean.
Intéressés seulement. Recruteurs, veuillez ne pas contacter l’annonceur à l’origine de cette offre.